ystark!, a department of the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce, and The Repository will recognize 20 young leaders at the ninth annual Twenty under 40! event, to be held in June.
This year’s class of Twenty under 40! are:
• Benjamin Alderfer, 26, Mercy Development Foundation grants associate.
• Stephan Baity, 35, AVI Foodsystems resident director.
• Jonathan Chastek, 34, Wheeling and Lake Erie Railway executive vice president.
• Katherine Clark, 33, associate professor at University of Mount Union.
• Kody Gonzalez, 34, Canton Municipal Clerk of Court chief deputy clerk of court.
• Jason Haupt, 39, Krugliak, attorney and director, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty.
• Ryan Humbert, 35, president of Ryan Humbert Music.
• John Mariol II, 28, Vern Dale’s Water Center vice president.
• Adam Miller, 36, WHBC general sales manager.
• Steven Mueller Sr., 36, AultCare project analyst.
• Angela Palomba, 38, The First Tee of Canton executive director.
• Rita Perez, 36, Bailey Cavalieri attorney.
• Matt Savage, 34, Vasco Group president/owner.
• Megan Seeley, 35, Jackson Local Schools teacher.
• Neena Sharier, 34, Ignatia Hall of Canton behavioral health specialist.
• Amanda Sterling, 39, TimkenSteel, vice president, auditing and transactional services.
• Nicole Thompson, 31, United Way of Greater Stark County donor relations and public policy manager.
• Jerome West, 35, Community Services of Stark County GRACE Initiative marketing and outreach coordinator.
• Lisa Williams, 30, Stark County Honor Court director.
• Whitney Willits-Monroe, 28, attorney with Black McCuskey Souers & Arbaugh.
Nominees were selected based on career acumen, community service and trusteeship, and personal and professional achievements. The Twenty under 40! selection committee is comprised of business and community leaders representing a range of industry sectors from around Stark County.
The recognition is made possible through ystark! and The Repository, in conjunction with Aultman, Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., Robert J. – Events & Catering and Timken Co.
Awards gala information will be available at www.ystark.org.